1. Red lipstick (I have so many of them)
2. Wearing skirts when it’s warm sans stockings, con stockings when it’s cold. (But I’m realistically more of a blue-jeans or corduroys person)
3. Receiving and writing letters to friends in far places.
4. (queer) poetry [Audre Lorde, Adrienne Rich, Darkmatter, Paul Tran…]
5. Seeing and recognizing another QPOC, and having them as friends
6. Honest, comfortable places where I don’t feel silenced
7. Coming out to people who love me for who I am
8. Tea. Masala Chai. Jasmine. Oolong. Lemon with honey. Milk tea with the right kind of boba. Lychee jelly. Ovaltine. Milo.
9. Asian food: Dimsum, Pho, Bun, soup dumplings, Bulgogi, cucumber kimchi, mango sticky rice, red curry, golden curry…
10. Zero 7, Little Dragon, Iron & Wine, The Flavr Blue
Peace & Love,